Welcome to Our Rally Campaign!
- The Hall’s All Stars are a group of elite archers with their sights fixed on a competitive future in the sport. Established in 1987, the All Stars are led by 2016 USA Archery voted coach of the year Roxanne Reimann-Ryea. The team consists of archers from 10 to 20 years old and regularly competes in both the Indoor JOAD and Target Nationals as well as the Outdoor Easton JOAD and Target National Championship.
- Our goal is to raise enough money to support our coach’s travels and cover part of the cost of registration fees for critical tournaments. Without competing at Indoor or Outdoor Nationals, our archers could not have gained their national recognition or spots on the USA Archery teams. These tournaments are crucial to advancement in the sport and so it is equally important to help our coach get to said tournaments.
Why We're Raising Funds
- The funds will be used to help our coach travel to critical National tournaments. Without a coach, we wouldn't have a team, and her presence on the field is crucial to the success of the team.
- Additionally, part of the donations will be used to cover registration fees for our archers, which can become daunting. With your help, our archers won’t have to think twice about registering for an important tournament.
- Your generous donation will also be used to acquire resources for the team such as training aides, seminars with professional athletes or sports psychologists, and will go towards purchasing important equipment.
How We Got Here
- Our team members are largely dependent on the generosity of parents to pay for lessons and range time quarterly.
- Many Hall’s All Stars members have qualified for the USA Archery Team (USAT), the Regional Dream Team (RDT), and have brought home several national top-three finishes from US Indoor National Championships as well as numerous top-ten finishes, indoors and outdoors. In the last 15 years, archers have won more than 300 first-place awards in State, Regional and National competitions.
- Hall’s All Stars members who qualified for the Olympic team: Karen Scavotto (2000)
- Hall’s All Stars Members who qualified for the USA World Team: Alex Sahi (2009), Brittney Lorenti (2009, 2013).
- The entire team would like to thank Roxanne our coach, all of the parents of our archers, and the Hall’s Arrow range for providing a space to practice.