Welcome 🎯 Vegas 2019
- Lea Allen
- Olympic Recurve
- 3rd Year to Compete in The Vegas Tournament
- My hope is to increase my Flight Ranking and Finish in the top 8 in that flight.
Funds will provide for:
- Registration Fees, Travel, Nutrition.
- Any additional funds will go towards equipment, supplies and anything unexpected.
- Room and Board; Sponsored.
A bit about me...
- Archery has given me the opportunity to compete in various settings, indoor and outdoor. I really enjoy sharing this experience with others, having a positive impact in competitive sport and growing relationships in our local and distant communities. I am a Level 3 USA Archery Coach. Coaching with the intention to help grow the Archery Community, from children to adults.
- My goal for 2019 is to continue training and competing to prepare to shoot Nationals in 2020.
- Vegas 10th Flight, 8th place, Check Winner
- NBHA, Nevada All Around, Buckle Winner
- Nevada State Indoor Championships, 1st
- Redding Western Classic, 4th
- Fallon Bowmen, Unmarked, Buckle Winner
- USA Virtual, 3rd
- **Dick Tone and Jay Barrs, Coaches and Archers training
- **Coaches Symposium
- **Level 3 USA Archery Coach
A Special Thank You
- "Secrist" Thank you for the amazing place to stay.
- Dailey, Ahumada, Collins, Sears, Martin, Morgan
- Home Range; Wasting Arrows Reno, NV.
- Pixie Presents, Hoot and A Half, Vend Music
- Anonymous Supporters
Spread the Word!
- Thank you all so much for the Support and Encouragement!!!
- Would you please share with atleast one friend.