Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- My name is Nicholas (Nick) Younger (age 14). I am a competitive target archer. I compete in most compound archery tournament both indoor and outdoor.
- I will be attempting to compete in several National (including Florida, Arizona, California and Ohio) and possibly International tournaments including TBA. I will also be shooting as many state tournaments as possible including Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Oklahoma.
Why I'm Raising Funds
- The funds will be used for: equipment, travel, training, fees, etc.
How I Got Here
- I have been shooting since I was about 3 years old. My first tournament was around age 7. I shot my first perfect score at age 10 at the NFAA Indoor Nationals and repeated that again the following year. This type of commitment involves shooting over 100 arrows per day. I gave up a starting position as a catcher in baseball to fulfill this dream. Since I started shooting competively, I have won many local, state, National and one world title (The Vegas Shoot).
- I tried out and was accepted to the very first USA Junior Development Compound Archery Dream Team established at the time to possibly compete in the Olympics.
- The biggest challenge is keeping up with school and small jobs for funding.
- I would like to thank all of the local and state archers that saw my talent and encouraged me to go farther than I ever thougt possible.
- I would like to thank all of the professional archers along the way who gave coaching or equipment.
- I would like to thank all the sponsors who saw my potential and gave the discounts on equipment.
- I would like to thank my family and friends for their support.
- Last but certainly not least, my USA coaches, Linda Beck, John Fleury, Steve Yee, Larry Wise and so many more for keeping me in pace for future podium goals.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thanks USA Archery, Bass Pro Shops, J&B Outdoors, B-stinger stabilizers, Hamskea rests, Axcel sights
- I'm looking for a National Ranking for this next year.
- If you would like to assist our team, please feel free to go to USA Archery Rally Me Compound Junior Dream Team fundraiser.
Want to add more photos to your Rally description?
- Position your cursor where you want the photo.
- Click the image icon and upload. (Photo must be a jpeg or png, 1 MB or less.)
- Click on photo and drag corner to resize.
- Click on Formats tab to choose alignment and add border.